Are you a curious and passionate Lead Analyst that wants to be the owner of the game data to then create actionable decisions and insights?
At Snowprint Studios the aim is to maximize the impact when improving our player experience, from discovering and playing our games to becoming a part of our growing communities.
Snowprint Studios believes great games are created by teams of talented, kind and creative individuals in a friendly, supportive and inspiring environment - while maintaining a sustainable life-work balance. When joining Snowprint Studios, you’ll find yourself being part of a small, agile, and highly experienced team on a mission to take the mid-core gameplay experience to richer, deeper levels.
What you will bring to our universe
You'll be the owner of our data pipelines ensuring the most relevant data is being tracked and analyzed resulting in applicable insights. You will partner closely with and provide guidance to leaders from our Game, Engineering, Marketing and Community teams to identify strategic questions, to go on with producing analysis as a basis for decisions regarding the operations and growth of our games and communities. Your analyses will continuously build a better understanding and identify how our players discover and engage with our games informing financial forecasts, game design, user acquisition and community efforts.
The role also includes developing the methodology for setting benchmarks and support in setting targets for the identified KPIs as well as developing and implementing KPI dashboards to provide strategic and operational support for the entire business.
To succeed in this role, we also think you need…
- Demonstrated ability to understand and translate analytical insights into clear recommendations and effectively communicate them to technical and non-technical stakeholders.
- Deep understanding and knowledge of querying/scripting and Data Warehouse requirements to support the needs of the (analytics) business.
- UA understanding - can be for either premium or free products as long as well versed in LTV, CPI, ROAS thinking.
- Relevant experience leading others and/or projects, as well as coaching team members in order to achieve KPIs and goals at the highest scale.
If you don’t tick all the boxes, but know this is your passion and a strong willingness to learn – don't hesitate to apply no matter who you are and let us know how you can contribute to our journey!
Benefits & Perks
- Health Insurance
- Participation in Employee Option Program
- Work from home flexibility and support to have the best set up as possible
- Big opportunities for individual and team growth development
- 6 weeks paid vacation
About Snowprint studios
Snowprint Studios was founded 2015 in Stockholm by industry veterans with an aim at providing rich gaming experiences for the on-the-go gamer by creating exceptional turn-based battle games. Its team members have worked on a wide range of critically acclaimed and commercially successful free-to-play mobile games in the past, and are using their collective knowledge to deliver well-crafted mechanics, aesthetics, characters and more to make mid-core games more accessible.
For more information on Snowprint Studios go to snowprintstudios.com and follow us on Facebook and Twitter.
We support diversity both in the universes we create and in the workplace.